I love fall. Pumpkins, mums, hot cider, cool weather, crunchy leaves. I could go on and on. At the grocery store today, I overhead the cutest little guy, about four, look at those gourds and say, "How amazing. They're camoflauge!"
i love kids at that age. they are so funny (and honest). and fall is, by far, my favorite season as well. i love all the colors and the changing weather and seasons. i hope you are enjoying it over in tn. :)
Like many of the bloggers I stalk, I am also a Christian, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, teacher, frustrated decorator, lover of laughter, reader of books and on a journey to be the best me I can be. I'm learning so much as I travel through life and trying to find the fun and humor even when things get tough. Faith, Hope and Love, and God's amazing grace are carrying me as I go.
1 comments:
i love kids at that age. they are so funny (and honest). and fall is, by far, my favorite season as well. i love all the colors and the changing weather and seasons. i hope you are enjoying it over in tn. :)
Post a Comment