Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Great Pet Debate


Here's Molly in her new favorite spot.  She loves to get in between the shower curtain and the liner, especially when someone is showering.   She was up there this morning while I was getting ready and looked just too cute.  (I hope you don't think I'm 'that crazy cat lady' for blogging about my kitty!)

Anyway... the great pet debate has begun.  The dogs and Molly have been visiting the Trading Post on weekends for a month of Sundays now.  Nathan thinks he and the house are almost ready to have one or more pets stay with him during the week.  So, who stays, and who goes?  He's leaning towards keeping Mo with him, he's the most high maintenance of the bunch.  But Mo loves Molly... so do we separate them?  Pete is happy anywhere as long as he has food and a cozy bed (Kind of like me).   I think Nathan would enjoy having a furry friend who is happy to see him each day, but I do too.  How do we split up our furry friends?


TP Update:
 The house is shaping up.  No new pictures yet because it's still a mess under construction.  But, we have fresh paint on every paintable surface.... ahhhh.  All light fixtures and a few doors were replaced as well this week.  Now we just need new floors and the house will be refreshed!  I can't wait to walk barefoot on new carpeting.  

5 comments:

Annette

I think you should get another dog for Nathan! What do you think? :)

Unknown

NO!!!! No more pets!!

Stacie

what a tough decision... i know i wouldn't be able to split up my dogs. they would miss each other terribly. maybe he needs molly! :)

Kate Hollis

Well, I think we need another cat. His and hers. We have his and hers dogs...

I'm thinking we need a joint custody arrangement. Maybe a week with mom, a week with dad.

Heli

I definitely don't think you all need to get another pet. Even though I have 6.....so really I have no room to talk.