I am so blessed to have amazing women in my life. My Mom, Grandmother, and Nana have taught me much about love.

From my mom, I've learned to accept and love all. My Mom is the most genuine, loving person I have ever known. She's a good listener and friend. She opens her arms and home to everyone.

From my Grandma Bedi, I've learned hospitality. She's able to make fancy feasts out of little. She taught me to be "capable in the kitchen."
From Nana, I've learned many tidbits of wisdom. She's quick with a quip and a 7 letter word in Scrabble.

I've also been adopted by my lovely mother-in-law Annette and my Meemaw-in-law, Eunile. They love me and laugh at my stories and mean so much to me! (Annette, I really hate this picture of me. But it's a great one of you. I'm sacrificing my double chin for you! We need a new pic STAT!)






0 comments:
Post a Comment