We have much to be thankful for today. Here are just a few snapshots from a wonderful day with family. Miss Addison on her first Thanksgiving.

Nana trying to figure out how I was taking our picture with my phone.

Watching dad dote over Addison.

"Grauntie" Celi

Grammy loving on our sweet girl.

Celebrating Ben's 18th Birthday!

Lots of candles for "Bendrew's" co-birthday cake and ritual bad singing.
Playing Blitz with Nana and the gang.

And the final showdown - Down & Dirty between Matthew and Me. First round ended in a draw. Then that little lucky bugger beat me by 1 point!

Only thing missing from this day...

Tim! We miss you and prayed for you. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Just a few more weeks. (And I'm sorry I stole proprietary photography from your blog.... I didn't have a picture of you on my computer!)
2 comments:
What great pictures! Just had to laugh at the one of you and Nana, too cute. Looks like it was a very "thankful" holiday!
I love your Nana and I don't even know her....and that sweet little Addison is too cute!
Post a Comment