We had a few things to celebrate today!
Nana's Birthday
The whole family (minus Nathan and Matthew) got together to celebrate and sing "Happy Birthday" badly. Nana has been celebrating her birthday since Saturday and may even stretch it out until tomorrow if we let her! Her two gems of wisdom that I'm still trying to work out, but struggling with:
"Katey, you've got to save your money."
"Don't ever get old, Katey."
Now onto the missing in action...Nathan missed the festivities because WE OWN A GAS STATION! He finally closed on the Trading Post this afternoon. More to come on that! Matthew couldn't join us because he had football practice. But he was with us in spirit through his appearance on the front page of the newspaper Sports section! (Go #83! I guess they captured your good side.) And, the coolest part of the day... I got to feel my niece to be Addison move! She'll be here to shake things up in about 2 months.






1 comments:
love the new blog backdrop. very cool.
hey...what kind of doggie is yout tan one?....so super cute.
Post a Comment