Our little Christmas Tree.
Nathan made so much fun of it the first year I drug it out. He called it Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. But once it was decorated, he changed his tune. We love it because it doesn't require rearranging furniture! It will always fit somewhere.
Nathan made so much fun of it the first year I drug it out. He called it Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. But once it was decorated, he changed his tune. We love it because it doesn't require rearranging furniture! It will always fit somewhere.











2 comments:
i like your little tree. i am hoping to find a good artificial tree after christmas. (and i like the new background, too.)
Super cute! Our tree is a little Charlie Brown tree, too. But like you said, you don't have to re-arrange furniture for it, and that is awesome!
Thanks for the link, by the way. I added you to mine. :)
Post a Comment