Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So, here I am. Summer is approaching. Most people are planning for trips (vacation to the beach, visiting the relatives, annual pilgrimage to Dollywood, what have you.) What am I doing? Planning for a potential flip.

Yes, a flip. You're thinking house flipping right? No, not for Nathan and Kate! We're flipping a gas station. Nathan, in all of his new found commercial real estate wisdom (thanks Ram), has found a little diamond in the rough. A classic mom and pop gas station and convenience store in need of a little makeover.

If all goes as planned, for the next few months, we'll be investing our blood, sweat and of course, my tears, into this new adventure. In June, we'll pack up our necessary belongings and head to East Tennessee to take up our new temporary residence attached to the store. Yes, that's right, we'll be living where we work and working where we live. I'll be posting our progress and my distress along the way. Stay tuned!